- Premium glass balustrade in semi-frameless or fully frameless glass
- Stunning design options to suit every building project.
- Glass balustrade systems are economical, practical and safe.
- Grade A toughened, heat soaked safety glass – 4 to 5 times stronger than regular glass
- Compliant with all Australian building standards and safety requirements
- The latest range of handrail options and fixing methods
- Industry leading pricing, service and quality
The glass that we use in our glass balustrades is a Grade A toughened, heat soaked safety glass, which is 4 to 5 times stronger than regular glass of the same thickness. In the unlikely event of a breakage, toughened glass will break into small fragments, reducing the risk of serious injury. It does not break into sharp shards like standard window glass. Our safety glass complies with Australian standards and is certified “Grade A Toughened Safety Glass”.
We provide access to the widest range of certified balustrade systems ensuring your project is completely compliant with all Australian building standards and safety requirements and offer industry leading pricing, service and quality. Our extensive experience with residential, commercial, and major government projects means we are up to date with the latest range of handrail options and fixing methods. We utilise a wide range of handrail systems such as stainless steel top mounted or side mounted and powder coated aluminium].
All of our projects are covered by warranty to give you peace of mind and we are fully licensed by the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC). You won’t be disappointed with our exceptional customer service and our guarantee to deliver your next project on time along with excellent value for money.
The guys did a great job from start to finish. Happy to recommend them.
– Rob, Peregian Springs, Semi- Frameless Glass